Fast as Fast can be, you’ll never catch me! If you are a Vata, you are always on-the-go and full of energy. Open to new experiences, you live a life that is fast-paced and exciting. As the infamous Road Runner perfectly said, Beep! Beep! Friends and Family will wonder how you get it all done, they’ll say “Whoa, look at that Vata go, blink and you’ll miss her.” Your secret lies in creative scheduling and being a pure bred powerhouse doesn’t hurt either. Not a person of few words, you welcome the opportunity to express and talk things out. A person of your constitution will have qualities reflecting the elemental qualities of Space and Air; which are free-flowing and flexible. When Vatas are out of balance they become anxious, worrisome, overwhelmed and stressed. And who needs all that?
Balancing Your Vata
- Take care! Your digestive system can be delicate. Select warm foods that are salty, sour, or sweet. For a treat, try the “Chai Me Up” or the “Inner Glow” Dosha Pop.
- Eat in a peaceful environment…Beethoven’s Piano Concert No. 5 in E Flat makes for a great dinner companion.
- We encourage you to get massages regularly, so go ahead and buy up every discount massage treatment Groupon.com sends your way.
- Take a hike, literally! Engage in wholesome and contemplative activities like spending time in nature to soothe and calm you.
- Whenever possible, try and follow a regular daily routine.
- Prevent meltdowns by going to bed early, meditating daily, and engaging in gentle physical exercise like yoga, swimming, tai chi, or walking.
- We give you permission to eat larger quantities, as long as everything is cooked and not raw.