Lucky for you, it’s your sturdy bodyframe that provides for stamina and physical strength that just won’t quit. Your positive outlook and strong sense of well-being serves as a natural resistance to diseases. Can anyone say turbo-charged white blood cells? Kapha, it’s time to take pride in the fact that you may move, speak and eat more slowly than others, I do believe that it was the turtle and not the hare that won the race! A person of your constitution will have qualities reflecting the elemental qualities of Earth and Water; which are calming and affectionate. When Kaphas are out of balance they become overweight, depressed, and sleep excessively. And who needs all that?
Balancing Your Kapha
- You like it HOT! HOT! HOT! So go ahead and consume spicy, bitter, astringent foods. For a treat, try the “Chai Me Up” or the “Velvet Rope” Dosha Pop.
- Get your sleep on. Go to bed early and rise early, with no daytime naps.
- All you need is love so eat in a loving environment.
- Avoid couch surfing and get moving.
- Do emotional housekeeping regularly. The best thing about the past is it is “the past.”
- Ohm! Make time for introspective activities, like meditation and writing.
- Yes, you can be “too” nice so be sure to avoid being taken advantage of.