Last Updated: May 25, 2018
1. Types of Information We Collect
- Personal Information: Personal Information is any information that can be used to identify a specific individual. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Dosha Pops.
- Financial Account Information as needed to process payments for our merchandise that you buy, such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number.
- Aggregate and Anonymous Data: Aggregate and anonymous data is information that does not identify you specifically, including data collected automatically through the operation of the Site (“AA Data”). 2. How We Collect Personal Information
We may obtain your Personal Information when you shop at our Site. We may also obtain your Personal Information if you choose to purchase Dosha Pops products or merchandise.
3. How We May Use Personal Information
We use Personal Information to:
- Operate and improve our Site;
- Provide customers with promotional offers for our products;
- Facilitate orders for our merchandise;
- Evaluate the types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to customers;
- Perform customer analytics; analyze customer preferences and trends;
- Provide customer support;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about us, our business partners, such as news, special offers and coupons, announcements and marketing materials;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins;
- Administer surveys, contests or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners; and
4. When and Why We Disclose Personal Information
We will not sell, license or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to third parties except to:
- Affiliated companies who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in Section 3 above;
- Our service providers that provide services for us such as sending emails on our behalf and processing payments. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect the Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our agreements with them; and
- To effect a merger, acquisition, or to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- We may also disclose Personal Information to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action, and when required or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
5. Type of AA (Aggregate and Anonymous) Data We Collect and How We Collect It
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
Our website incorporates tracking technologies managed by Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, and WordPress all of which have their own privacy policies. To learn more about their services, and to opt-out of their tracking, please visit the following resources:
Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
6. How We Use and Disclose AA (Aggregate and Anonymous) Data
7. Your Choices
You can limit the information you provide to us, and you can limit the communications that you receive from us. You can manage your email preferences by logging into your account through the Site or by following the opt-out instructions in the emails that we may send you. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from promotional email messages, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information related to your account and your purchases. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, email us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. Security of Personal Information
Protecting your Personal Information is very important to us. We highly respect the security of your personal information. To protect our customers, we have partnered with PayPal.com, a leading payment gateway since 1998, to offer safe and secure credit card transactions for our customers. Our site only accepts orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts information that you input. SSL authentication is an industry-standard encryption technology that guarantees the confidentiality of transactions made at our Site. This serves as a precaution to protect your Personal Information from third party interception. For additional information regarding the privacy of your sensitive cardholder data, go to www.godaddy.com/ssl. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online. However, we continuously strive to protect your information and privacy as much as we can. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
9. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
Federal law requires us to take special steps to safeguard children’s privacy, mandating that web sites directed at children under 13 follow certain requirements when collecting information on these children. Doshapops.com is not directed at children under 13, and does not consciously collect any Personal Information from children under 13. We request that children under 13 not submit any Personal Information.
12. General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR takes effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union (EU) citizens. As a company that markets its site, content, products and/or services online we do not specifically target our marketing to the EU or conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. If the data that you provide to us in the course of your use of our site, content, products and/or services is governed by GDPR, we will abide by the relevant portions of the Regulation.If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data, from us. This includes the “right to be forgotten.” To make any of these requests, please contact our GDPR contact at firstname.lastname@example.org..
13. Applicable Law
We control and operate this Site from the United States. The Site is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Please note that we do not represent or warrant that the Site is appropriate for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Site do so at their own initiative and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations.
13. Other Terms and Conditions.