National Lollipop Day Celebration
Happy National Lollipop Day! Yes, that’s right, it’s a whole day reserved to celebrating candy on a stick. In honor of this yumminess, we’re celebrating with the following six new flavors:
- Amlaberry: organic triphala tea, Indian gooseberry blend
- Bing Balance: organic nettle leaf tea, cherry blend
- Cinnamon Shan-tea: organic cinnamon
- Goodness Grapecious: organic lotus leaf tea, Concorde grape blend
- Karm-Ohm-Smile: organic chamomile
- Sarsapari-ahh: organic sarsaparilla root
We’ve also created this fun Summertime cherry nettle soda with a candy swizzle stick made with the same ingredients used in our Bing Balance Lollipops:
Cherry Nettle Fizzy Pop Recipe
(Yield: 4 cups)
1 cup organic sugar
1 cup nettle tea
1 1/2 cups tart cherry juice
1 cup palm vinegar (substitute with another mild vinegar)
1 TBSP Black cherry puree per glass
Bing Balance lollipops
Bring the sugar, nettle tea, tart cherry juice and palm vinegar to a boil.
Turn down the heat and allow the mix to simmer for 20-25 minutes.
Remove from heat. Allow to fully cool. Mix in black cherry puree.
When ready to serve, stir in one part syrup, six parts seltzer, and 1 TBSP black cherry puree into glasses of seltzer. Store in the refrigerator.
Don’t forget to use Dosha Pops as swizzle sticks. So go out, have fun and remember: a lollipop a day helps the good vibes stay!